Make a difference by providing innovative thinking and responsible insights from data and technology. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
- Puzzling with large datasets to identify business risks
- Visualizing advanced data analysis results in dashboards and explain insights to clients;
- Translating complex data requirements into analytical models;
- Preparing and leading meetings, presentations and workshops with clients;
- Setting up and improving data pipelines with built-in auditing, logging, and validation mechanisms to ensure data quality.
How do you do this?
With the focus on orchestrating data and providing advanced responsible insights, as a
Consultant Data & Responsible Insight you’ll play a key role in supporting clients with
designing and building these data solutions.
With your knowledge in the data domain, you understand both the business and technical
perspective. Together with your colleagues, you work in setting up and refining robust data
pipelines. All with the objective to ensure that data is reliable, and easy to use and maintain.
What’s in it for you?
Be the true you
Obviously you always look at topics from different perspectives and you learn every day and
from each situation. But most importantly, be the true you. The one and only you. With your
personal strengths, view of the world and unique personality. You need the following
qualifications for the position of Consultant Data & Responsible Insight:
- Completed a quantitatively-oriented university education, such as Econometrics, Informatics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Data Science or a similar study;
- You have graduated from a Dutch University and preferably already living In the Netherlands;
- Affinity with performing analysis with programming such as SQL and/or Python;
- Able to work well within a team and have a professional attitude towards the team and our clients.
You share your expertise with about 75 other colleagues in the Data & Responsible Insight team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team supports our customers in transforming their risks by providing innovative thinking and insights and prospects from data and technology. We help organizations transform into an insight-driven organization that can respond quickly to developments.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That’s why we value
innovation and personal development.
At Deloitte we work hybrid. This means that we combine working at the office, at the client, and at home.
Connect your future to Deloitte
We are curious to know more about you. To learn what makes you exceptional. Because at Deloitte, we believe that our mutual differences add value to our client’s needs. Please introduce yourself and apply for this great opportunity.
Not sure if this vacancy is right for you? Please contact the recruiter Maud van Buren
M: email@example.com T: +31882860848