Do you want to work with a team where you can share your knowledge and skills and develop yourself? We are Mount Consulting, and we focus on strategic transformation projects within the financial sector. An exclusive company with a personal approach, where you can work for interesting (international) clients and cooperate with colleagues who understand their profession. Does this sound interesting? Then read on!
WHAT WILL YOU DO
As a Consultant at Mount Consulting, you will have the freedom and responsibility to organize your work yourself. You will be involved in our projects as a business analyst, data analyst or junior architect. Your strength lies in Finance, Risk and/or Data, where you help financial departments solve problems or transform the organization so that our clients realize their objectives. You will get a kick out of completing your assignment successfully, the client is satisfied, and you have saved costs!
In these roles you will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Analysing the Finance and Risk landscape
- Gathering requirements and conducting research
- Structuring information into a concise analysis
- Identifying bottlenecks, dependencies, and risks, analysing, and solving them
- Establishing strategic and practical solutions for business problems
- Supporting the implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Helping to steer through new challenges on sustainability
In addition, everyone at Mount has an internal responsibility, so you’ll be truly involved in Mount’s growth. You can think about improving internal processes, organizing a teambuilding activity or attending a recruitment event.
WHAT WE OFFER
A pleasant working environment where one day you work in our office and can collaborate with your colleagues. The other day you will work together with a colleague at the client premises, or you will work from home. We find it important that you continue to develop yourself professionally. Therefore, we make a growth plan in which you indicate where you want to go with your career. Do you want to specialize as a Risk Expert or focus on data architecture? The choice is yours!
A nice small team, we communicate openly and honestly about everything and have arranged onboarding and development well.
- We work hybrid: we combine working from home, the client, and our own office
- 30 holidays, flexible working hour and the possibility to take unpaid leave
- An above market standard salary, including a discretionary bonus program
- The possibility to give back to society: spend two days per year on social work
- Close to Utrecht city centre. At the office, we offer you a comfortable working environment with good coffee and sit-standing desks
- Continuous personal growth through a personalized training program focused on soft skills and content
- Your own ‘reach the top’ clause in your contract – e.g., an extra day off if your favourite team reaches the world cup final
- Laptop, phone, and internet allowance, also for private use
- Good mobility arrangement: choose a lease car or OV-card
- Fun and informal events with colleagues
WHO ARE YOU
You are good at asking the right questions to our clients, identifying a problem and you enjoy thinking of the appropriate solutions. You can convince people, and you enjoy working with your colleagues.
- Do you have a university degree in a relevant field e.g., financial economics?
- Do you have 0-2 years of relevant experience?
- Are you entrepreneurial?
- Do you have the confidence and energy to challenge our clients and yourself?
- Do you know the basics about financial institutions? Can you name some of the different departments and processes and how they operate and interact?
- Are you able to express yourself fluently in English and do you have a basic understanding of Dutch?
WHO WE ARE
Mount Consulting, a business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We do limit ourselves to CFO, CRO and CDO assignments, where regulatory or strategic transformations are a large part of what we do.
We work from our office in Utrecht, and together with our growing team, we make sure everything gets done. Everyone picks up a role in both the external and internal growth of our organization. Humour, learning with and from each other, collaboration and sociability that surely typifies us best.Â
QUESTIONS OR APPLY?
Do you want to join our team? Then apply via the website! Applying is easy, leave your resume and we will contact you.
Would you first like to know more? Then please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org