Do you want to make a positive impact and directly contribute to the improvement of remote working for companies around the world? Workwize is a software platform that serves clients such as Otrium, Mollie and Catawiki. Continue reading to see if the Data Analyst Intern role at Workwize is something for you!
Start date a.s.a.p. 40 hours per week.
Workwize: Impacting the world by enabling the hybrid working model
At Workwize we believe that remote working will permanently revolutionize the way we work. We love to help companies connect with their employees and help them show they care by setting them up with the right equipment to enable success. We help companies to provide, maintain and manage all remote office equipment and services by centralizing this into one platform. We enable an inspiring group of forward-thinking companies to realize their growth potential and make a real impact on the world.
As a data analyst, you’ll be responsible for using BI tools to analyze and report on business performance metrics. You’ll be working with sets of data to identify trends and insights, and presenting your findings to internal teams in order to drive data-driven solutions.
In this position you’ll:
- Utilize BI tools to analyze and report on business performance metrics
- Clean and organize large data sets of data to prepare for analysis
- Identify trends and insights and present findings to internal teams
- Collaborate with others teams to implement data-driven solutions
- Monitor and optimize data acquisition and analysis processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with data management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly business-oriented
- Nice-to-have: experience in using BI tools
- Nice-to-have: Familiarity with AWS
Workwize will bring:
- A great scale-up organization
- Room for career opportunities
- Friday drinks and fun team-building activities
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Of course: hybrid working and a fantastic home office!
If you’re passionate about using data to drive business success and have the skills we’re looking for, apply now and join our team of Workwize wizards!