Mount Consulting, a business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We are a young and dynamic company with the ambition to grow to a sizable market leader in a short period.
That’s why we are looking for talented and ambitious colleagues.
What sets us apart
Mount Consulting is an entrepreneurial firm that is not focused on hierarchical structure and conventional standards. We provide an alternative to the common idea of consultancy, by providing an environment where you can be a part of the important discussions and express your mind freely from day one. The absence of a hierarchical structure provides the space for seniors and juniors to work together, leading to a steep learning curve with plenty of support on your way to becoming the next generation of management consultants in the financial industry.
We provide services based on the following values:
- Focus: we only work in the CFO and CRO domains and we focus on strategy, transformations, governance, and architecture.
- Experience: we know the financial services industry. Our work is based on detailed knowledge of the ecosystems which our clients have.
- Client intimacy: we know and value our clients. We propose the right resources to get the best results.
We are looking for
An entrepreneurial and highly motivated intern. We work for all the major (and minor) players in the Dutch financial industry on strategy and transformation projects, tailored to the finance and risk domains. As said, our work is based on detailed knowledge of our clients’ ecosystems. That is why we should stay on top of the market trends and developments that impact the performance of the finance and risk management function.
As an Intern, you will be involved in a variety of internal activities with a focus on providing insights into domain-specific topics by conducting research. For our ESG offering, we have built a prototype datamodel and dashboard which allows us to quickly showcase the impact of evolving ESG regulations on reporting as well as assess the impact of new requirements and render updated reports in a very short time span. We now have the ambition to take this solution to the next level by converting the prototype to a cloud solution, using a proper database solution, a flexible front end and by revising the implemented datamodel. This will give us a more mature solution, which can be easily maintained and used by our own consultants and showcased to clients.
How we will support you
We will accommodate you with our expertise as well as our network. While research will be a considerable part of your day, you will also participate in other internal activities and thus gain a feeling of what it is like to work as a starting consultant. You can expect to participate in discussions about ongoing projects, help to fulfil internal and project-related tasks and gain practical knowledge about consultancy through our company & trainings. Our versatile environment will give you a head start in gaining experience and keeping the job interesting.
Are you ready to join us?
- Are you entrepreneurial and ready to make your mark on Mount?
- Do you have the confidence and energy to challenge our clients and yourself?
- Did you finish or are graduating soon from a relevant study, e.g., BSc or MSc in Computer science, Engineering or equivalent?
- Are you able to express yourself fluently in English and do you have a basic understanding of Dutch language?
Then we are off to a good start!
We will offer you
First and foremost, a people centric organization. Our attention to you and the quality of our work is our prime directive. We will offer you:
- Standard Internship allowance of €500;
- A supervisor to coach and guide you through your responsibilities;
- Network in the consulting and within financial services industry;
- Potential fast track to being hired as a consultant given satisfactory results through the internship;
- Full experience of the life of a consultant, on and off the job;
- Flexibility to occasionally work from home.
Interested? Come and show us what you are made of!