Helping world players to transform their supply chain processes through the latest SAP software solutions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior SAP Consultant, with a specialization in supply chain, you work in a multidisciplinary team on
very varied projects. In the Supply Chain team within our SAP practice, you contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements, based on the supply chain modules of SAP. You are deployed on (inter)national projects, ranging from short assessment and feasibility studies to full-cycle SAP implementations.
How do you do this?
- analyzing the current/new operational and logistical processes, for example in the field of logistics, source to pay or warehouse management;
- contributing to the translation of the operational processes to a new design;
- advising the customer on improvement actions and realizing and implementing them, for example, the harmonization of operational and logistical processes within organizations;
- configuring the system;
- contributing to the preparation and development of our latest propositions in the ERP domain, for example in the field of Internet of Things, Big Data or Cloud Computing
What’s in it for you?
Be the true you
You have strong analytical and communication skills, and would like to use this in a team context to solve customer problems. Working abroad is a nice challenge for you and you have a sense of political relationships and cultural differences. You also have for this junior consultant position:
- a master’s degree such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Logistics, Business Information Management, (Technical) Business Administration;
- demonstrable affinity with IT: this can be seen in your study choice, internship, work experience and hobbies;
- an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
You will share your expertise with about 180 other colleagues in the SAP team that is part of Deloitte
Consulting. Our team works on end-to-end business transformations, Finance and Supply Chain transformations supported by SAP S/4HANA, Integrated Business Planning, and the latest SAP innovations. Central to these transformations is the generation of the maximum value for our customers within the set timeline. Within our team, innovation, fun and personal development are of paramount importance. At Deloitte we work hybrid. This means that we combine working at the office, at the client, and at home.
Connect your future to Deloitte
We are curious to know more about you. To learn what makes you exceptional. Because at Deloitte, we believe that our mutual differences add value to our client’s needs. Please introduce yourself and apply for this great opportunity.
Not sure if this vacancy is right for you? Please contact the recruiter Minke Bosch: firstname.lastname@example.org