Let’s talk talent
You have talent. Ready to make impact. We know. We also know that making impact starts with that first contact between likeminded people who have the same drive to shape their future. We see you,
with your skills, personality and dreams. Now let’s take it to even greater heights by means of one of
our talent programs for master’s and PhD graduates.
We are Mploy Associates, a talent focused consultancy firm ready to make not only our clients’ teams successful but also you. Your talent, our focus.
We are a consultancy firm specialized in the areas of data, finance, and analytics and work on a
variety of projects like investment analyses, data engineering, quant modelling and much more. Our
clients are banks, insurance companies, asset managers and we are still expanding.
We help our clients build successful teams by providing the right skills, talents and know-how at the
right place and time and develop ourselves continuously to stay successful. We believe that investing
in talent through proven methods always pays out. Today we are proud to say that we are an
international driven company with more than 100 people and many top-tier clients who share the
How do you fit into this vision?
You will work as a Data Analyst for one of our clients with a special focus on your own development
through one of our Talent Programs. Our Talent Programs are designed to accelerate your career
from entry level to medior+ level within 24 months. By means of certified training courses, coaching
and intervision sessions our employees follow an above average steep career curve. Successful
graduation in our Talent Programs usually results in a permanent medior+ or senior position at one of
our clients or where it becomes your responsibility to keep the team successful.
Your activities as a Data Analyst
As a data analyst your main responsibilities will include collecting, aggregating, cleansing and
interpreting large datasets. Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Discussing data requirements for different quantitative models or business reports;
- Making an inventory of the relevant databases within the organisation and gaining access to
- Merging tables and aggregating data in SQL, SAS and/or Python;
- Developing and applying relevant data quality analyses (e.g. trend, missing value, and
extreme value analyses);
- Visualizing data through the development of interactive dashboards;
- Interpretation of the data by means of pattern analyses and descriptive statistics;
- Documenting the data sourcing process and descriptive statistics whilst discussing these with
On average you work 36 hours a week on a client project and you spend 4 hours a week on your own
personal, professional and technical development in one of our Talent Programs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates with different data-related backgrounds, experiences, and passions. It
speaks for itself that you are ambitious, self-reflective and dare to be confident in an authentic way.
Furthermore, you are energized by stakeholder management and are well adept at gathering reliable
information. You use this in combination with a consultive mindset to make our clients more successful. Last but not least, you are eager to develop yourself on personal, professional and
technical level with our personalized in-house Talent Programs. To make this more specific:
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and want to learn everything about data analysis;
- You want to put into practice your skills that you have acquired during your master’s or PhD
in Business Informatics, Data Science or another data related study;
- You are proficient with big data processing in SQL, Python or another relevant coding
- You do not hesitate to use your analytical skills to solve complex problems creatively and
What do we offer?
We offer the opportunity to become an expert in data analysis, in an environment where we train you
to excel as a high-end professional. In addition, good working conditions are equally as important to
us. By offering free lunch at the office and regular fun team activities like escape rooms and fun dinners,
we ensure a connected and social workplace. Also important; we will provide you with a public
transport card and/or (electric) bike. All on us of course. Furthermore:
- A salary range between €3,250 and €3,800 per month (including holiday allowance),
depending on your degree and work experience;
- Challenging work and projects for one of our top 200 clients;
- 25 days of paid annual leave;
- Half-day a week in-house professional and technical training combined with personal
- Besides in-house training opportunities, an external development budget of €2,000 per year
to obtain relevant certifications as FRM or CFA;
- An international working environment with driven and ambitious colleagues from all over the
- The opportunity to take your next career move as a medior at the client or Mploy Associates
after successfully completing your development program;
- Pro bono technical projects at socially relevant NGOs.
For more information about our different positions and Talent Programs you can visit our website
www.mployassociates.com. Want to know more about the vacancy? You can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org from the moment you start your master’s so we can help you prepare
for your dream career. We will be in touch.
Are you interested in multiple positions at Mploy Associates? Apply for one position and mention the
other position(s) in your motivation message. Together we will find the best match for you.