🏢 Where you fit in
Picnic is data-driven and complex – from pricing strategies, forecasting, warehouse automation, to the ever-expanding growth of our company, we are constantly faced with new challenges and opportunities…that’s where you come in!
We are on the hunt for talents who are looking for their next full-time opportunity and can present their understanding of what drives consumer behavior and operational efficiency. As a Data Analyst, you’ll glean actionable insights from large data sets – but your eyes won’t be glued to data all day! You also offer entrepreneurial, realistic, and practical business opportunities.
Have a forward-thinking idea? Tell your team, modify it, evaluate, experiment, and then make a real impact in our company!
🔥 What challenges await you
- Drive implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle
- Design, implement and evaluate numerous experiments
- Optimize tools, systems and business processes for greater business impact
- Relentless focus on creating habit-forming product ideas.
🔍 Who you are
You combine first-class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You don’t only see numbers in data sets, but you see opportunities.
As an innovative thinker you constantly generate your own ideas. You’re also ambitious – you come up with smart solutions, not easy ones.
Superior presentation and communication skills allow you to convert complexity into digestible information for your team. You are confident and take ownership of your projects, but also collaborate with and motivate your colleagues!
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or an equivalent quantitative study
- You have 0-3 years of internships or work experience in fast paced environments, start-up, scale up or business consulting
- You have excellent Excel and data analysis skills; Ideally knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Python
- Your communication skills allow you to convert abstract plans into digestible information in English
🍩 Picnic perks
In our modern Amsterdam office, you will have the freedom to experiment and evolve your own projects as well as the chance to test them on real customers. You will be part of an international team of ground-breaking entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and data wizards that work with desire and dedication each day.
We offer you training in both professional basics, such as ‘presenting with confidence’ and ‘impactful feedback’, and hard skill workshops, such as a SQL and Python training. We also offer Dutch language classes for our international colleagues.
Are you looking for an experience abroad? We also offer you the opportunity to join our office in Düsseldorf.