Who are we?
MIcompany is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) company with offices in Amsterdam and Tel Aviv. MIcopmany drives AI transformations by building AI solutions and skills in the broadest sense of the term. Our team of more than 100 data scientists, AI engineers & software engineers serve industry leading companies such as eBay, Booking.com, Heineken, KPN, Lease Plan, Aegon and Bol.com
Our goal is to drive sustainable business value using the power data analytics. We achieve this through discovery programs in which we search for opportunities and capture their potential by use case implementation. We make this impact sustainable by building capabilities in the fields of people & organization, models & metrics and data & technology.
In our projects we are constantly looking for opportunities to innovate. We implement the newest modeling techniques, create state-of-the-art technology solutions and unlock new data sources using data capturing techniques like web scraping. To ensure these innovations contribute to sustainable value creation, we combine them with our expert business knowledge and cross-industry experience. This led to long term relationships with successful national and international companies like bol.com, Achmea, KPN, booking.com and The Royal Concerthall.
Starting at MIcompany, you join an extremely talented and ambitious team environment contributing to a very steep learning curve in the fields of data analytics and leadership. We love to work with young talented people. In order to transform them into successful data scientists, we constantly focus on personal development. At MIcompany we always challenge you to beat your own expectations!
What is the position about?
As a student employee you will be working in a team with Data Scientists and Data Engineers, contributing to challenging projects for the top of the industry.
- You will be building meaningful, innovative and impactful analyses using advanced analytical techniques.
- Your work is very diverse, on an analytical and technical level. From data preparation in SQL and conducting analyses in R to building impactful presentations.
What do we have to offer?
- A position as one of 15 Student-Employees, active in the Advanced Analytics and/or Technology team.
- Opportunity to be a full-fledged team-member, working on challenging projects for top-tier companies, thereby receiving guidance in applying your knowledge into practice.
- Gaining guided experience in building meaningful, innovative and impactful analyses using advanced analytical techniques.
- Gaining soft-and hard skills on a broad variety of topics, from data preparation in SQL and conducting analyses in R, to building impactful presentations.
- An excellent salary, regular team building events and weekly Friday afternoon drinks at our rooftop bar.
Who are we looking for?
We are constantly looking for young analytical talent who recognize themselves in the following profile:
- Students (3rd year of their Bachelor/Master) with excellent results, in Econometrics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Analytical, curious, and ambitious. Result-driven, pragmatic and persuasive.
- A passion for solving complex business challenges using advanced analytics on large amounts of data. The drive to contribute to innovative data analytics projects in an ambitious and fast growing company.
- Focus on personal development and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the English language.